In this chapter, I outline a way of approaching rationality assessment which I call the context-sensitive consequentialist approach and provide an example of how it can be applied to empirical data obtained from experimental studies based on reasoning tasks ...
- Philosophy: Craighead Nemeroff
- Philosophy: Ellis Behaviour Therapy
- Philosophy: Ethical Issues Concerning Cloning
- Philosophy: God People
- Philosophy: Justice And The Role Of Accounting
- Philosophy: Life Death Immortality
- Philosophy: Nonhuman Animals
- Philosophy: Significance Of Realistic Physics In Simulation Games
- Philosophy: The Modernist Dogma That Form Follows Function
- Philosophy: Virtue And Pleasure In Aristotle And Kant
Note: All of the dissertations in this section were written by students and then submitted to us to publish and help others. They are not the work of our own expert dissertation writers; we never publish the work that we produce for our customers. Thanks to all of the students who have submitted their dissertations to us. You should not hand in these dissertations as your own. We do not condone plagiarism!